Do you need driveway pavers in Fort Myers, FL? Give Unique Design Pavers a call. We can help make your driveway a thing of beauty.
What Are the Benefits Of Having A Paver Driveway Installed?
If you want to improve the beauty of your home and increase its market value, having driveway pavers in Fort Myers FL installed will be beneficial. If you wish to update the look of your driveway and home, installing a paver driveway is an important step. A paver driveway will make a difference in your "curb" appeal, plus a driveway of this type is durable and meant to last for years. Your new driveway will be low maintenance too.
Pavers come in a variety of sizes, colors, and styles. Your imagination is the only limiting factor when choosing the style you want. They are perfect for the climate in Southwest Florida. Pavers stand up well to the heat and humidity. Plus, if for some reason you do have damage, you can have the damaged paver replaced with a new one instead of replacing your entire driveway. This will save you both time and money.
You will be able to use your new paver driveway without waiting for concrete to dry. Concrete pavers are low maintenance as long as the right sealer is applied. This sealer typically needs reapplying about once every five years but will make your maintenance easy. You sweep your driveway and spray it with water when it needs cleaning. What could be easier?
What Are the Options For Driveway Pavers?
If you need to select driveway pavers in Fort Myers FL, we have a large selection. You can create your design and mix and match different styles and colors if you choose. We have a professional design team that will work with you to help you choose the best options for your budget and your design. You are welcome to view our gallery of completed projects to see if any of them sparks your imagination or interest.
We have over 20 years of experience with driveway pavers in Fort Myers FL, and we understand some of the unique needs of pavers in our area. We offer professional services to both private and commercial customers and are dedicated to ensuring your project turns out well.
What Are the Different Pavers We Have For Driveways?
- Interlocking Concrete Pavers are connected by sand and are used to cover driveways, walkways, decking, and patios.
- Brick Pavers are made from natural clay and come in several shades. You can get them in interlocking styles and simple bricks.
- Stone Pavers are sometimes called paving stones and usually come in squares or rectangles.
The cost of a paver job depends on several things, but there are four main elements to consider:
- How intricate is the design?
- How much work is it going to take to get the site ready to install pavers?
- What type of paver do you want to install? Travertine pavers are made out of natural stone and cost more than brick or concrete.
- What is the square footage of the project?
Contact us today at Unique Pavers Design.Driveway Pavers Fort Myers Fl